TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young, Wild, and Free

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hn? Oh, does Barry know you...?" Dick left the question open ended, letting the silent question fill the room.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Wally shrugged. "I don't know. We just hang out and talk about food and science and stuff. I think he runs along the same lines as Bruce. He avoids talking about sex with me. He was and adult when he got his speed and I think it scares him my hormones mixed with the super speed and he lives in the land of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." Wally chuckled as he continued massaging his back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 pm

"Ah, pretty sure Bruce thinks if he works me hard enough I'll never get laid in my life." Of course there were always the girls of the rich people that went to Bruce's functions that tried hitting on him. Trying to score the Wayne riches, he rolled his eyes knowing for a fact he'd never actually date one of them. Maybe Babs, since she was a great friend and all, but he could never love her. Not like he knew she loved him.

Dick let out a sigh, "Why is life so complicated." he muttered out, letting Wally try to hack away at his stress.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Wally laughed. "Doesn't he know that just makes people want you more the better you body is? Even if you weren't filthy rich ever woman and gay man in the world that met you would want to lay you out and fuck you." He laughed as he pressed his knuckles in to a particularly hard spot.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Dick gave a growl at the sudden pressure, but incessant on talking.

"Just because I look good shouldn't be the defying factor of any relationship."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 am

"I know that." Wally smiled. "I was saying people that meet you on the street and don't talk to you and get to see how great you are want to do things with you. I was just saying that Bruce trying to over work you only makes you more desirable to people. You of course have incredible qualities that would make you even more wanted by people after they got to know you."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am

"You talk too much." Dick said, smiling into the pillow. The boy sure could ramble on into an oblivion if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am

"Yeah I guess I do." Wally blushed lightly. He continued massaging around on Dicks back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 am

"Not that it's a bad thing, just... slow down. You repeat somethings." Dick said in a slightly drowsy voice.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

"Sure." Wally grinned. He continued rubbing up and down Dicks back and sides. He felt Dick falling asleep and continued moving over him. Once he was asleep Wally would eat and then cuddle up next to him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am

Dick felt the bed becoming a nicer and warmer place. He felt relaxed at Wally seemed to comb out all of his knots.

"Goodmm." Dick said, shutting his eyes letting Wally continue with his god damn magic fingers. It wasn't too long after that that Dick lost his foot hold in the conscious world.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 am

Wally smiled as Dick fell asleep. He climbed of the bed. He quickly ate the rest of the food in the room and dropped his pant leaving him in his underwear and crawled under the covers and cuddled up to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young, Wild, and Free
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: