TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young, Wild, and Free

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 am

"You don't... mind if I try something... do you?" Dick looked up, blinking at Wally. He wanted permission before he'd do what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 am

Wally moved forward and kissed Dicks lips. "Dude you can try anything you want on me." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Dick gave a wicked smile before crawling under the covers. He let his eyes adjust to the darkness below the covers. He found Wally's very much at attention member. He curled his finger around the hem of the older teens underwear. He pulled them down before he gave the Richard a stroke. He stared at it for a moment before moving his tongue over it, getting a feel for the speedsters erection. He stopped before removing his tongue and giving Wally a swirl around the head. He was teasing and playing with Wally at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Wally moaned. He loved and hated Dick so much right now. He reached his hands down and ran his fingers through his hair. He gripped it hard. "Please Dick Please. Suck me. Please." Wally begged.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Wally's words were muffled from under the covers, but Dick wasn't done having his fun. He stuck his mouth over the head, giving it a suck before swirling his tongue around it. He removed his head, making a noise at the weird taste in his mouth. He fixed himself before giving the member a kiss or two, sucking the areas his lips grazed.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Wally groaned. He loved what Dicks mouth was doing to him but he wanted so much more. He continued gripping Robins hair and rotated his hips pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Dick could feel Wally's hips beginning for his mouth to go back. The way it tried to move forward but knew better than to. Dick moved his mouth over the erect, pushing his mouth as far onto it was he could without popping his jaw. He started to bob his head, pushing as far down as he could then pulling back, rubbing his teeth over the flesh to add some excitement on Wally's end.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Wally moaned hard gripping Dicks hair. "Oh god yes!" He wished Dick could take more of his cock but he had a smaller jaw. Wally gave a slight jump in excitement when Dicks teeth scraped against him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Dick kept his rhythm going, loving Wally's moans. He tried at go a bit faster, but found his vision swam when he did it. So he kept moving at the previous pace.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Wally whimpered when Dick went from one pace to faster and then back. He had liked the fast pace but he wouldn't push it. The fact that Dick was moving this fast with him was a miracle and you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Dick started to be a little bit rougher, sucking harder to get a rise out of Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Wally moaned louder as Dick began sucking on him harder. He leaned back still tugging on Dicks hair. He felt his toes start to curl.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Dick moaned onto Wally's dick that was in his mouth. The hair pulling was a God awful turn on right now. He started to suck hard and a little bit faster, wanting the reaction from Wally again.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Wally moaned harder and gripped Dicks hair so tight he worried for a moment that he would pull some out. He leaned back again. He was suddenly wishing Dick had two mouths one to suck on him and one for him to kiss. He wanted all of him all over him and there just wasn't enough Dick to go around.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Dick couldn't suck anymore, he whelped out a god awfully loud moan at Wally felt like he was almost going to pull out his hair. He almost tried to think what weird things Wally would think of him for enjoying pain, but he didn't care in his pleasured haze.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Wally's balls tightened suddenly and he came. He held Dick to him instinctively wanting to make him drink it without even thinking. His hands gripping Dick as tight as he could as he rotated his hips up into Dicks mouth as he came. "oh god yes!!!"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Dick choked, coming off of his high as he swallowed everything that flew into his mouth, Batman would have probably scolded him for not thinking. He start to pants, just laying down next to Wally's hips, his nose touching the bottom of Wally's abs. He didn't know how the hell he was supposed to get back up, he was pretty sure he came all over Wally's legs with that last pull on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Wally turned himself and crawled down next to Dick not caring about anything but getting to him. Wally then pinned Dick to the bed hard and attacked his mouth with his own. He pulled Dick up not taking his mouth from his and pulled the smaller boy into his lap. He pulled his mouth away and began sucking on Dicks neck. "That was so hot. You are so hot. Can't stop touching you." Wally's hands had been moving over Dicks body feeling every muscle that he could reach. He held him closer he felt his re hardening dick press against his other Dick's dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Dick panted into the chest, almost wishing he had Wally's over all stamina, he couldn't keep doing this like the older teen could. He felt the kiss cursing his swollen lips as he tried, badly to continue. He didn't want to leave his lover hanging but he couldn't find the strength to 'get up' again. Dick could feel his heart racing and his face completely flushed. He chest rose and fell quickly, trying to get the necessary oxygen into his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Wally slowed his movements as he felt Dick's tired body sag slightly. "Sorry." He whispered kissing Dicks ear. "I sometimes get too excited. I have to remember that you don't have the same stamina I do. I don't want you to stress about me ok?" He grinned and kissed his neck sweetly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 pm

"stamina appreciated, now? Not so much." Dick leaned his head on Wally's shoulder. He just breathed in the scent, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Wally grinned. He then laid Dick down on the bed. He gave Dick a peck on the lips. "You rest. I'll get us something to eat. And after your a bit more rested we'll think of something to do. Ok?" He grinned down at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow but nodded, "'kay." He said giving a bit of a brush with his lips on Wally's own. Dick nestled into the sex reeking covers and pillows.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Wally smiled. He pulled on his underwear and pants and pulled a shirt over his head. "Is there anything you want me to get you from the Caf. specifically?" Wally asked as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:19 pm

"Coffee." Dick muttered burying himself in the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young, Wild, and Free   Young, Wild, and Free - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young, Wild, and Free
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: